9th October 2021 – Next RubberSocial
- Please bring with your Covid Vaccine Pass to gain entry!
- A raffle will be held on the afternoon, to raise money for the future of the events and venue hire, etc.
- Play equipment will be brought with.
- Any VIP member who bought a membership in 2020, your 12 month period starts from 9th October 2021 without any additional costs.
- Tickets still only £10 and free for VIP members, to buy tickets and VIP member cards click here:
A huge thank you to Rubber Pigs for providing our new extra-wide latex vac bed
for our October event! We’ll continue to invest in new equipment as we grow!
- Rubber Shining/Polishing Station – Want your rubber clothing shined up? We’ll help!
- Photography Area – We’ll have a photographer at each event, let’s get some perfect shots of you in your rubbery gear. If you want some special photos, just ask!
- Bar & Drinks – Fully stocked bar available all afternoon
- Play Equipment – We will have Vac-beds, Vac-Cubes & bondage stocks, etc. for playing around and RP Except our Party Night’s where the dance floors are kept clear and free for dancing!
- Changing Areas – There is a dedicated backstage room for changing into and out of gear along with spacious bathroom facilities.
- Over 18’s only (ID may be required)
- Dress Code, The dress code is rubber & neoprene, you can come in normal gear to change into and out of gear, but as its a rubber event, please remember that.
- Although all safety measures are in place, play is at your own risk, and the event cannot take responsibility for any damage or loss to personal items or injury.
- No adult nudity is allowed, i.e. don’t have it on show or get it out, likewise for the ladies! Save that for the bedroom!
- No non-consensual contact, repeat infringement will result in removal from the event and possible bans
- Rubber Social is a non-sexual event, while physical contact is expected, this does not constitute permission to sexual conclusion and anyone found breaching this will be removed from the event and possible bans
- No aggressive, violent or shaming behaviour. Rubber Social is a drama-free community!
- Personal photos are allowed but do not post any photos that contain other guests faces without permission.
- Don’t be a twat, we’re all here to have a good time!
If you want to sell your rubbery goods at our events or have any ideas & suggestions for activities, themes or kit at our events, please Contact Us